Transferring the blog over to the new owner
After you sell the website, you’ll need to give everything to the buyer.
1. Create a new folder on your desktop and call it something like “Blog Files”
2. Log in to your C-Panel, scroll down to where it says “Files” and then select “Back-ups”
3. Scroll down to where it says, “Download a MySQL Database Backup” and select the blog database to download.
4. Take the zip file you just downloaded and put it in the folder you made in step 1.
5. Open your FTP program (e.g. FileZilla) and login as usual. Go to the root folder of your blog domain (www) and download the following files and folders to the folder you create in step 1 – ‘.htaccess’ ‘wpconfig.php’ and ‘wp-content.’
6. Zip the folder on your desktop, and send it to the buyer to upload on his or her own hosting.
You’ll also need to transfer the domain to the buyer, but this process varies from registrar to registrar. In most cases, you’ll have the buyer create an account with your registrar and “push” the domain to them there. If you need help, talk to your domain registrar.
Guide To Blog Flipping Profit
Free advertising – Leave a comment and post the redirect link to your website or Blog with related topics